Wow. Nice title. *admires* =P
It’s been awhile since I last post an entry to this blog. Well, I don’t feel much philosophical right now, so this will be another not-so-formal-entry. :P Next week is my judgment day. I mean, judgment week. Or whatever you call it. Fuck STPM. Honestly, I can't take it anymore =.= this is fucking annoying. This will be the first time you guys seeing Sue screwing up in major examination. Mark my words. I know my own business. If I go all out, heck it wouldn’t make a difference. =.= okay it will. But not much. *silence* well, whatever.
Let’s move on to a more cheerful topic—ice cream!! Haha…yeah. Do not try to resist its charm! You know you want it! =P Baskin Robins…ahhhh. I just took one today. It forever tastes so friggin nice. Well, yes its fucking expensive, I know that. Two scopes it costs 15 bucks. That’s hell a lot for two scoops =.= but then again its worth it!! The texture of the ice cream, the way it melts slowly in your mouth, the way it pampers your taste buds…the cooling effect, the combination of amazing flavour…argh shit. I need ice cream now. *excuse me* XD
Okay I'm back. Nope. No ice cream. I ended up with chocolate from
Well, back to my boring life. Err, no—on second thought, I don’t think my life is boring. *confused* it was really happening. Well, in a wrong way I suppose. It was all jumbled up last month. But fuck it, I'm through. XD All those rubbish about betrayal and disappointments, are things we just have to go through. And though it sounds so damn annoying, “The outside world is more dangerous, Sue Anne. You look at the newspaper! You wait till you start to work! Everyone is trying to eat you!” quote my mother. But of course she didn’t mean the last part literally, but heck its true. What I’ve seen till now is nothing. =.=
With exam approaching, I should focus on my preparations, naturally. But just like everyone, laziness tuning in XD human nature, human nature. Haha…but sometimes I do wish I can have this real life ‘block’ function in MSN Messenger. To block out some…bothersome people, who has caused enough chaos in my pitiful life. And this fraud calls me, “my dear friend”. He probably repeats that in every single sentence he says. Goodness gracious—give me a break. Firstly I'm no more yours, and I am not fucking dear to you, and no, since which decade we were friends?! Go get a life dude, I’ve moved on. =.=
*yawns* seriously, life sucks whenever there is major examination like STPM. I think I need to go and…*disgusted face*…study.
Yeah, study.
Fuck Pengajian Am.
Mood:
Kinky





No comments:
Post a Comment