Twilight FanFiction:

Midnight Sun Continuation Stephenie Meyer's Chapter 1 - 12
My fanfiction continues from Chapter 12 onwards.
To start from the first post,
click here
.

Definition

AMBIGUITY is the property of words, terms, notations and concepts that has unclear, indefinable, or more than one meaning. Ambiguity is distinct from vagueness, in contrast with definition, and typically refers to an unclear choice between standard definitions.

Which is why, life is so fucking ambiguous, and so is this definition.

Song of the Month

Twilight Movie Soundtrack - Bella's Lullaby
I'm having Twilight fever. lol

Hit Counter

* * * * * * * *










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































05 November 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Yeah...pathetic I know.
But I just wanna wish myself: a very happy birthday, Sue.

Time to grow up, look ahead, let the past be the past, strive for your goal (or gold), and smile always.

Ahhh...yes. HAHA...



25 Things I Hope to Do After This Birthday:

  1. Unfortunately, I still have to sit for STPM. Haha…damn the timing. So, I would hope that I can study more. XD because I know I'm simply not doing enough.
  2. So all the following, will be post-examination. Now the very first thing I wanna do after I finish my STPM, is BURN THE FUCKING TEXTBOOKS!!!
  3. Okay…then I will want to swear a chain of very colourful vulgar words at Chemistry and Physics. And then bid my farewell to them. I'm leaving you for business!! Argh, I’ve had enough of Sciences!!
  4. Next will be whacking my brother in his head with his new Form 4 AddMaths book, then stuck my tongue out and say, “Goddamn you, now I’M freeeee~”
  5. Fifth! Go out!! Shopping! Movie! Ice cream! Whatever! Just out of the house!! XD
  6. Bug my dad for a new guitar.
  7. Search for scholarships and suitable courses.
  8. Resume my very big writing project of Disguised Ambiguity. ><
  9. Finish the short story of “Journal”.
  10. Sign up for vocal training classes.
  11. Go back to KL, meet all my old, precious friends.
  12. Attend my primary school gathering.
  13. Sleep A LOT.
  14. Go to William’s with eMamakers.
  15. Go jam with Faiz.
  16. Watch Heroes.
  17. Bug my dad again for the damned guitar.
  18. Celebrate brother’s birthday.
  19. Celebrate Chun How’s birthday.
  20. Celebrate my own birthday again. XD well, hey!! It’s not fair isn’t!? My birthday is right at the eve of everyone’s finals!
  21. Makeover for my hair.
  22. Learn those troublesome cyber codes for eMamak.
  23. Swimming!!!
  24. Learn how to not blink in 20 seconds.
  25. I really want that new guitar. *grin*

Mood:
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Joy


No comments: